Your Certified Community Association Manager
A la carte services tailored to your association's needs. Nex- Gen will:
- Become an advisor of Board of Directors relating to everything having to do with the Homeowner’s Association
- Supervise in the elections of the Board.
- Become the main contact to all of the residents.
- Advise and assist in enforcing rules and regulations as well as all of the by-laws.
- Help in creating and updating rules and by-laws.
- Organize and be present at Board meetings and prepare the official minutes.
- Prepare all Condominium Questionnaires, 22.1 Disclosures and Paid Assessment Letters for sales and refinances.
- Inspect regularly the property as well as the common areas.
- Ensure that everything is up to local requirements.
- Be in charge of all the collections of assessments and enforcing late fees and charges.
- Pay all bills and invoices
- Process delinquent accounts and if necessary send to collections.
- Help in preparing the annual budget
- Work with insurance on claims
- Give transparent and 24/7 access to all the financials on the web portal.
- Cooperate with the Association's accountant in filing taxes.
- Give full access to the Association with a vault for all documents, files, financial reports, bank statements and invoices.
- Give access to a portal homeowners to conveniently make payments, request maintenance and access documents pertaining to their unit.
24/7 emergency phone line.
On staff contractors that are available to you to help you with anything from emergency repairs to more major projects.
24/7 access to an app/web portal that gives transparency to all our clients
Virtual meeting platform available to practice social distancing in these unprecedented times.